BlueChart g3, everything we offer today in BlueChart g2 plus Auto Guidance. The Auto Guidance is built into the card and will not end or expire. It is activated in all BlueChart g3 cards perpetually.
BlueChart g3 Vision, everything offered in BlueChart g3 plus Satellite Imagery, 3D MarinerEye View, 3D FishEye View and Aerial photos for marinas and harbours. Now Available: Hi-res relief shading which combines colour and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure. This makes it easy to find fish-holding structure, artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more.
Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbours and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- High-resolution Relief Shading is now available for UK waters. It can be downloaded to BlueChart g3 Vision cards via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Garmin Bluechart Compatibility Table
Garmin Bluechart 2019 Release List of charts