With its 3 modes of operation, Ewincher is your new crewmember that assists you with all your manoeuvrers on your sailboat:
- In assisted mode: Ewincher does the work for you in the winch's 1st or 2nd speed
- In manual mode: you can use Ewincher like any other winch handle to make adjustments
- Combined mode: add your own speed to the one of the handle to reach exceptional hauling speeds
Ewincher's extreme power and adjustable speed allow you to perform all possible maneuvers while sailing: hoisting, sheeting, adjusting sails, furling your genoa or even hauling a crewmember up the mast.
An optional extra battery is available if desired.
- Genuine winch handle - 2.2kg
- Brushless engine
- Manual or assisted mode
- 15 to 100 revolutions per minute
- Torque of 90Nm: Ewincher is equipped with an adjustable torque from 10kg to 32kg of traction on the handle, it allows manoeuvring sailing boats up to 55 feet without damaging anything. As you hold it like a regular winch handle you will feel immediately if there is a blockage in the lines, any problem. This is something you don't have with electric winches: you press the button and if something is wrong and you are not careful enough, the electric winch will keep on working and can damage the sails or boat.
- Waterproof and locking system
- Long-lasting battery life: Ewincher offers a great autonomy thanks to its Lithium Ion battery: more than a day of sailing with only one charge. Charging time takes about 1½ hours and consumes 7Ah (1.7% of a 400Ah battery bank) It is a high efficiency Lithium-ion 25v battery 3000mA.On a 40ft boat that means you can in one day: Hoist the mainsail 3 times, put in 30 tacks and put an 85kg man up the mast (15m lift).
Ewincher includes the unit, one battery, the charger, a floatation lanyard, a winch handle pocket for the cockpit, and carry case. It comes with 2 years warranty.
- Delivery info
Where products are in stock you should expect delivery within 3 working days. For next day delivery the cut-off time is 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the following day for delivery the day after.
Delivery for Chart Art is 10 working days.
Returns during the Christmas period. We will accept the return of any product (excluding custom made products such as rope, rigging, sails or canvas work, or audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by you) up to January 31 2015. Please download our returns form (PDF).
If goods are not in stock and delivery is going to be longer than 30 days Storrar Marine Ltd will contact you to discuss options. Storrar Marine Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
We charge strictly at cost for delivery, however for orders over £100, delivery is free to UK addresses.* Free delivery will be applied to the cart at the checkout payment stage (if applicable).
If delivery is to the UK mainland, excluding the Scottish Highlands, charges are
>1 <2 £6.99
>2 <10 £7.99
>10 <20 £9.99
>20 <30 £15.99
>30 <40 £39.99
Oversize items £59.99
*Free UK delivery is restricted to England, Wales and Lowland Scotland. It does not include Northern Scotland, or Islands or Northern Ireland. Restricted to maximum 30kg and 1.5m in length, it does not apply to bulky products; dinghies, outboards, or hazardous products; liferafts, or pyrotechnics (Flares). Free delivery is for a single complete shipment of an order.
Extra charges apply for next day deliveries and Saturday deliveries, and deliveries to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. If you are fortunate enough to be in the Channel Islands, please use Jersey or Guernsey as the country to get the ex-VAT figures.
Small, but valuable items such as Electronic Charts are charged at the £6.99 rate as we usually send by courier so they can be tracked. Rolled up Admiralty charts are £4.99, but Admiralty folios are packed flat and too large to go by post and are £6.99.
Delivery charges may be changed without notice. Any overcharge of delivery cost will be refunded.
We cannot predict the cost to ship hazardous materials outside of UK. If your purchase includes a gas inflating lifejacket we can send it overseas only by first removing the gas bottle. You will have to find a local source to replace this bottle for the lifejacket to function. We cannot send re-arm kits overseas.
We cannot send other hazardous goods including liferafts, paint and antifouling overseas without first getting a special delivery quotation. After all these hurdles we put up, please do not be alarmed - if you need a liferaft delivered to the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, simply contact us for a quote. You can be confident our delivered price will still be better than local sourcing.
For delivery outside the EC, you must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. You will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. The importation or exportation of certain types of goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. Storrar Marine Ltd make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
The majority of our deliveries need to be signed for, therefore we would recommend using a delivery address where somebody will be around to do this during normal working hours. ie your office or place of work.
Write Your Own Review