Get unbeatable waterproof and windproof protection with enhanced durability and breathability in the 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology. Stretch GORE-TEX® panels across the upper back and arms give you full freedom of movement for highly active sailing. Neoprene inner cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs give you almost drysuit protection. The abrasion resistant CORDURA® on the seat adds durability and the photoluminescent reflectors keep you visible on the night watches. Discover even more features listed below.
Composition: 80% Polyamide, 20% PFTE
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the best breathable, waterproof and durable performance
- Stretch GORE-TEX® fabric across upper back body and sleeves allows greater freedom of movement
- Fluorescent, fully adjustable, roll-away GORE-TEX® hood with Paclite® technology for complete protection even over hats and helmets
- Fully adjustable and pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray
- Articulated elbows and underarms maximise freedom of movement
- Outer adjustable cuff with neoprene inner design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way YKK® zip ensures an impenetrable front closure
- Hand warmer pockets on the chest and lower front, lined with fleece to keep hands warm and dry, with laser cut drainage holes
- Large cargo pockets with water deflecting closures
- Hardwearing CORDURA® seat patch with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- MUSTO branded, photoluminescent prismatic reflectors for high levels of visibility in poor light conditions
- Delivery info
Where products are in stock you should expect delivery within 3 working days. For next day delivery the cut-off time is 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the following day for delivery the day after.
Delivery for Chart Art is 10 working days.
Returns during the Christmas period. We will accept the return of any product (excluding custom made products such as rope, rigging, sails or canvas work, or audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by you) up to January 31 2015. Please download our returns form (PDF).
If goods are not in stock and delivery is going to be longer than 30 days Storrar Marine Ltd will contact you to discuss options. Storrar Marine Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
We charge strictly at cost for delivery, however for orders over £100, delivery is free to UK addresses.* Free delivery will be applied to the cart at the checkout payment stage (if applicable).
If delivery is to the UK mainland, excluding the Scottish Highlands, charges are
>1 <2 £6.99
>2 <10 £7.99
>10 <20 £9.99
>20 <30 £15.99
>30 <40 £39.99
Oversize items £59.99
*Free UK delivery is restricted to England, Wales and Lowland Scotland. It does not include Northern Scotland, or Islands or Northern Ireland. Restricted to maximum 30kg and 1.5m in length, it does not apply to bulky products; dinghies, outboards, or hazardous products; liferafts, or pyrotechnics (Flares). Free delivery is for a single complete shipment of an order.
Extra charges apply for next day deliveries and Saturday deliveries, and deliveries to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. If you are fortunate enough to be in the Channel Islands, please use Jersey or Guernsey as the country to get the ex-VAT figures.
Small, but valuable items such as Electronic Charts are charged at the £6.99 rate as we usually send by courier so they can be tracked. Rolled up Admiralty charts are £4.99, but Admiralty folios are packed flat and too large to go by post and are £6.99.
Delivery charges may be changed without notice. Any overcharge of delivery cost will be refunded.
We cannot predict the cost to ship hazardous materials outside of UK. If your purchase includes a gas inflating lifejacket we can send it overseas only by first removing the gas bottle. You will have to find a local source to replace this bottle for the lifejacket to function. We cannot send re-arm kits overseas.
We cannot send other hazardous goods including liferafts, paint and antifouling overseas without first getting a special delivery quotation. After all these hurdles we put up, please do not be alarmed - if you need a liferaft delivered to the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, simply contact us for a quote. You can be confident our delivered price will still be better than local sourcing.
For delivery outside the EC, you must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. You will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. The importation or exportation of certain types of goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. Storrar Marine Ltd make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
The majority of our deliveries need to be signed for, therefore we would recommend using a delivery address where somebody will be around to do this during normal working hours. ie your office or place of work.
Write Your Own Review