Seago paddle boards offer everything you need to get on the water and start your new adventure. Ideal for use on oceans, lakes, rivers and bays. Stand up paddle boarding is a great form of exercise, fun for all the family and is an excellent entry point to get involved in water sports. Perfect for traveling because these paddle boards are easily packed into the carry bag making transporting them no problem and the setup only take a few minutes so you can be out having fun in no time. Where will you go next?
Available in 2 models: FREERIDE & GLIDE
Size: 10′ 6″ 280 Litre (320 x 82 x 15cm)
- INFLATABLE SUP
- 3 PIECE ADJUSTABLE PADDLE
- ANKLE LEASH
- HIGH PRESSURE PUMP
- REMOVABLE FIN
- REPAIR KIT
- CARRY BAG
- REMOVABLE FIN The removable high-density fin slots in the fin box with no tools required.
- ANKLE LEASH Stay connected to your paddle board at all times with this high strength leash. The leash is coiled keeping it tidy while paddling or surfing and has strong, comfortable Velcro strap for speedy fitting and release.
- HIGH PRESSURE PUMP This high pressure pump with gauge will inflate your paddle board to the correct pressure and get you on the water in no time.
- 3 PIECE PADDLE Convenient and sturdy, this paddle is fully adjustable to accommodate people of different height. The blade is made from ABS with plenty of surface area to get you moving.
- CARRY BAG Designed to comfortably hold the inflatable SUP and all of the essential kit need to get out on the water. The vented underside allows water out and air in to keep the kit dry. Can be used as a rucksack or carried with the top handle.
- ANCHOR POINT The secure leash anchor point is located at the stern of the board. Conveniently out of the way while paddling or surfing.
- RAISED FOOT PAD For advanced paddle boarders the raised foot pad will give you support while carving in the surf and white water.
- EVA DECK PAD Diamond pattern 5mm EVA deck pad offers maximum grip and comfort while standing on the SUP. The deck pad covers a large area of the top de
- LUGGAGE STRAPS Tough shock cord is used to allow you to store belongings while out on the water. The shock cord is attached to 4 strong and secure anchor points.
- DROP STITCH FABRIC Heavy duty PVC laminated drop stitched fabric. This incredibly durable, tough fabric gives the strength needed to hold high pressure and stay rigid.
- Delivery info
Where products are in stock you should expect delivery within 3 working days. For next day delivery the cut-off time is 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the following day for delivery the day after.
Delivery for Chart Art is 10 working days.
Returns during the Christmas period. We will accept the return of any product (excluding custom made products such as rope, rigging, sails or canvas work, or audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by you) up to January 31 2015. Please download our returns form (PDF).
If goods are not in stock and delivery is going to be longer than 30 days Storrar Marine Ltd will contact you to discuss options. Storrar Marine Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
We charge strictly at cost for delivery, however for orders over £100, delivery is free to UK addresses.* Free delivery will be applied to the cart at the checkout payment stage (if applicable).
If delivery is to the UK mainland, excluding the Scottish Highlands, charges are
>1 <2 £6.99
>2 <10 £7.99
>10 <20 £9.99
>20 <30 £15.99
>30 <40 £39.99
Oversize items £59.99
*Free UK delivery is restricted to England, Wales and Lowland Scotland. It does not include Northern Scotland, or Islands or Northern Ireland. Restricted to maximum 30kg and 1.5m in length, it does not apply to bulky products; dinghies, outboards, or hazardous products; liferafts, or pyrotechnics (Flares). Free delivery is for a single complete shipment of an order.
Extra charges apply for next day deliveries and Saturday deliveries, and deliveries to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. If you are fortunate enough to be in the Channel Islands, please use Jersey or Guernsey as the country to get the ex-VAT figures.
Small, but valuable items such as Electronic Charts are charged at the £6.99 rate as we usually send by courier so they can be tracked. Rolled up Admiralty charts are £4.99, but Admiralty folios are packed flat and too large to go by post and are £6.99.
Delivery charges may be changed without notice. Any overcharge of delivery cost will be refunded.
We cannot predict the cost to ship hazardous materials outside of UK. If your purchase includes a gas inflating lifejacket we can send it overseas only by first removing the gas bottle. You will have to find a local source to replace this bottle for the lifejacket to function. We cannot send re-arm kits overseas.
We cannot send other hazardous goods including liferafts, paint and antifouling overseas without first getting a special delivery quotation. After all these hurdles we put up, please do not be alarmed - if you need a liferaft delivered to the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, simply contact us for a quote. You can be confident our delivered price will still be better than local sourcing.
For delivery outside the EC, you must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. You will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. The importation or exportation of certain types of goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. Storrar Marine Ltd make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
The majority of our deliveries need to be signed for, therefore we would recommend using a delivery address where somebody will be around to do this during normal working hours. ie your office or place of work.
Write Your Own Review