Simply spray Wet & Forget Shower once a week to clean and prevent the build-up of soap scum, grime, oils, mould & mildew stains. No more scrubbing, no more having to spray every day like other spray-on shower cleaners, and no more harsh chemical odours. After you spray Wet & Forget Shower, instead of an eye-stinging cloud of bleach or ammonia odours, you will be left with a sparkling clean shower and a bathroom or heads that smells like it's just been kissed by a soothing vanilla breeze.
- Easy, once-a-week application.
- No scrubbing or wiping.
- High efficiency sprayer.
- 12 weeks cleaning power in one bottle.
- Soft Vanilla essence.
- No bleach, ammonia, dyes or irritating fumes
- Delivery info
Where products are in stock you should expect delivery within 3 working days. For next day delivery the cut-off time is 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the following day for delivery the day after.
Delivery for Chart Art is 10 working days.
Returns during the Christmas period. We will accept the return of any product (excluding custom made products such as rope, rigging, sails or canvas work, or audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by you) up to January 31 2015. Please download our returns form (PDF).
If goods are not in stock and delivery is going to be longer than 30 days Storrar Marine Ltd will contact you to discuss options. Storrar Marine Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
We charge strictly at cost for delivery, however for orders over £100, delivery is free to UK addresses.* Free delivery will be applied to the cart at the checkout payment stage (if applicable).
If delivery is to the UK mainland, excluding the Scottish Highlands, charges are
>1 <2 £6.99
>2 <10 £7.99
>10 <20 £9.99
>20 <30 £15.99
>30 <40 £39.99
Oversize items £59.99
*Free UK delivery is restricted to England, Wales and Lowland Scotland. It does not include Northern Scotland, or Islands or Northern Ireland. Restricted to maximum 30kg and 1.5m in length, it does not apply to bulky products; dinghies, outboards, or hazardous products; liferafts, or pyrotechnics (Flares). Free delivery is for a single complete shipment of an order.
Extra charges apply for next day deliveries and Saturday deliveries, and deliveries to Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. If you are fortunate enough to be in the Channel Islands, please use Jersey or Guernsey as the country to get the ex-VAT figures.
Small, but valuable items such as Electronic Charts are charged at the £6.99 rate as we usually send by courier so they can be tracked. Rolled up Admiralty charts are £4.99, but Admiralty folios are packed flat and too large to go by post and are £6.99.
Delivery charges may be changed without notice. Any overcharge of delivery cost will be refunded.
We cannot predict the cost to ship hazardous materials outside of UK. If your purchase includes a gas inflating lifejacket we can send it overseas only by first removing the gas bottle. You will have to find a local source to replace this bottle for the lifejacket to function. We cannot send re-arm kits overseas.
We cannot send other hazardous goods including liferafts, paint and antifouling overseas without first getting a special delivery quotation. After all these hurdles we put up, please do not be alarmed - if you need a liferaft delivered to the Baltic, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, simply contact us for a quote. You can be confident our delivered price will still be better than local sourcing.
For delivery outside the EC, you must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. You will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. The importation or exportation of certain types of goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. Storrar Marine Ltd make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
The majority of our deliveries need to be signed for, therefore we would recommend using a delivery address where somebody will be around to do this during normal working hours. ie your office or place of work.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- I am very impressed
- I recently purchased Wet & Forget Shower, as it was recommended to me by a friend, and I felt I had to write to you to tell you how delighted I am with the product. The spray device on the bottle makes application very quick and easy and I love the fact that you just spray it on and leave it, no scrubbing! It also smells lovely, unlike most other shower cleaners. Soap scrum just dissolves and the shower is left clean and shiny. I had a small amount of black discolouration to the grout for some of the tiles, Wet & Forget has definitely improved that where nothing else I had tried in the past went any where near improving. The tiles definitely look brighter too. My bathroom has never looked cleaner, thank you!
- This is a very good product.
- I have been using this product for six weeks and I have had no need to scrub the shower with any sponge. It always looks and smells clean plus it lasts a long time. Just spray it on once a week. Every other bathroom product looks good until the next day, this one keeps your shower looking clean all week. This is a very good product.
Write Your Own Review